Why Protected Cultivation...???
Protected cultivation is future because Land and Water – Nature’s gift to mankind is limited and free forever. Everyday population is increasing and due to modernization the infrastructure work is increasing and day to day agricultural land is becoming less and less and at the same time the land value is increasing. Also world water resources are fast diminishing. The one and only answer to this problem is Protected Cultivation. “Swarnim Agricare Pvt. Ltd.” the name which you can trust for Quality, Service & Accuracy.
After detailed study of inter-relationship among soil, water, crop, land terrain and related agro climatic conditions, Swarnim Agricare design a suitable and economically viable system to the grower which protects the crop at certain limits and deliver a measured quantity of water at the root zone of each plant at regular intervals. This is to ensure that the plants do not suffer from stress or strain of less and over watering, different climatic conditions. The system installed at the farmer’s field is commissioned and training imparted to the farmer, followed by regular after sales services.
The result - a totally customized, efficient and long-life system which ensures better yields through protected cultivation and saving in water as well, early maturity and a bountiful harvest, season after season, year after year. Apart from all this, savings in labour and fertilizer costs.
By installing Swarnim Agricare Greenhouse & Cold Storages, you will become a member of a happy family of Swarnim Agricare Pvt. Ltd. System owners.
A greenhouse is a framed structure made of GI Pipe and covered with a transparent material fixed to frame with grippers. Besides irrigation, it has control/monitoring equipment, which is considered necessary for controlling environmental factors such as temperature, light, relative humidity etc. and is necessary for maximizing plant growth and productivity. Thus, the greenhouse is an enclosed area, in which crops are grown under partially or fully controlled condition.
The greenhouse protects the plants from adverse climate conditions and provides an appropriate amount of light, temperature, humidity, carbon-dioxide etc. to achieve optimum yield with excellent quality. The reason for building greenhouse is to get faster growth by raising humidity and controlling temperatures. Greenhouse Technology is highly relevant under Indian conditions due to variant agro-climate conditions of the country.
Why Swarnim Greenhouses only?
- Based on careful study of all the relevant factors like land topography, soil, water, temperature, humidity, wind/ agro-climatic conditions and crop, we select the most suitable and scientific Greenhouse/Net houses along with Irrigation and Cooling/ Heating/ fogging system. Swarnim offer you a complete system for your crop so that you reap all the benefits.
- We at Swarnim do not merely sell the Greenhouse/Net house; we provide Agronomical and Extension support, after sales services and all technical supports for getting better crop returns. And for this, we have enough technocrats, engineers, agronomists & horticulturists.
- Swarnim are a one stop shop for total Agricultural input needs. We have the capability and adequate support infrastructure to take up total turn-key Agricultural Development Projects of any size within the country, irrespective of land, topography, soil, water and other Agro climatic conditions.
- Swarnim Structures are made from good quality of GI and Micro Irrigation System are made from high quality virgin raw materials, using advanced machinery. It is durable, reliable and meets International quality standards.
- Capsicum, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Roses, Gerbera, Carnation... whatever may be your crop, we have a suitable Greenhouse/ Net house for each of them.
- Swarnim Greenhouse/Net house means a technology developed for farmers by a company who knows and understands the farmer and his needs.
Advantage of Swarnim Greenhouse:
- Yield increases by 5 - 7 times or even more
- Uniform and better quality
- Reduction in labour cost
- Less fertilizer requirement, thus reduction in fertilizer cost
- Low water requirement thus saving in water
- Less chances of disease attack, thus reduction in disease control cost
- Higher Efficiency of Water & Fertilizer Use
- Cultivation in problematic topography
- Cultivation in problematic soil conditions
- Cultivation in problematic climate conditions
- Requires less area to get maximum yield and benefits
- Easy to operate, maintain & control
Components of Swarnim Greenhouse
- Galvanized Iron (GI) Construction.
- Special Aluminium locking profile to fix covering materials with structure.
- Designed to withstand wind speed of 140 Kmph
- Bears, hanging load 25 Kg per Sq. Mt.
- Natural Roof and side wall ventilation system
- UV stabilized covering materials of Polyethylene film
- Air circulation fans
- Shading / Thermal Net
- Trellising system for vegetable
- Complete structure is assembled with Nut-bolts
- No welding is required
- Control System - Manual / Semi Automatic / Automatic. Fully Computerized / Weather Station
- Planting material- soil less media like coco peat, perlite etc.
Swarnim Greenhouse Technology is suitable for
- Production of vegetable crops
- Production of flowers
- Production of Herbs
- Secondary hardening nursery of Tissue cultured plant Growth / Production of rare plants, orchids / herbs, medicinal plants